Re: Updating BCP 10 -- NomCom ELEGIBILITY

2015-01-09 17:01:10

There was a long discussion of Day Passes in 2010, and it lead to this IESG
statement:
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/nomcom-eligibility-and-day-passes.html

In my view, this was the right decision.  We need people that have been exposed
to the IETF culture.

Russ