RE: IETF areas re-organisation steps

2015-01-20 01:41:59
I didn't start with working group count, I was just responding. Current working
groups aren't what you really want, since it's future work, and lots of AD time
isn't on working group management, but if you want to know "how much does the
workload of TSV compare to the workload of RAI", one measure to approximate
relative workload is the count of working groups.

More significantly, it's not like we're done with web and security, or web and
privacy or web and payments or ...
The work lacks focus. "Origin" left websec, moved to WHATWG, but it's back now
in URL.

I'm imagining the workload of WEB ADs would include more liaison.

Larry