Re: (short version) Re: Last Call: <draft-faltstrom-uri-10.txt> (The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record) to Proposed Standard

2015-03-06 10:08:07
I think that the security considerations in -10 are better than what we
seem to be wordsmithing on the list.
My preference is to call -10 good enough in this regard especially given
that it is informational.

I don't support  a desire to reduce the strength of security warnings in
the document, as I think John may be asking for.
However personally I don' have the energy to really engage in much more
of a discussion for this document.

I think AS work is quite important,  and I hope that happens at a time
when I have energy to participate but it's far more important to me that
it happen regardless of my participation.