Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-08

2015-04-09 06:03:38
Thanks for the review. I think the new version addressed your one comment.

Jari

On 03 Apr 2015, at 10:34, Roni Even
<ron(_dot_)even(_dot_)tlv(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may
receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-08
Reviewer: Roni Even
Review Date:2015–4-3
IETF LC End Date: 2015–4-6
IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

In the IANA considerations I think you missed to mention the Content
Disposition Vlaues form-data
See http://www.iana.org/assignments/cont-disp/cont-disp.xhtml

Nits/editorial comments: