Review: Internet Draft: draft-boesch-idxp-idpef-01.txt

2015-04-14 13:35:07
Dear Community,

after posting of version 00 of the approach for Standardized Parameterization
of Intrusion Detection Entities I got positive feedback and some suggestions to
improve the interoperability with other standards. So I update the Internet
Draft and post a new version.

I am looking forward to your suggestions, feedback, notations, hints,
recommendations, etc. to improve the Internet Draft for standardized Intrusion
Detection Parametrization. The updated version of the Internet Draft could be
found at:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-boesch-idxp-idpef-01.txt

I looking forward to a lively discussion.

Kind regards,

B.-C. Boesch