Foreign language materials at the IETF

2015-04-15 08:32:33
While IETF work takes place in English, we have some
materials about the IETF also in other languages. Alvaro
and I wrote this blog article after seeing some recent
examples:

   http://www.ietf.org/blog/2015/04/monikielinen-ietf/

We are thankful for everyone who has contributed to
translations of the Tao, IETF Journal, newcomer’s
slides, run non-English discussion lists, and so on.

If you know of additional efforts not mentioned in
the blog, would like to contribute by translating
something, or have video of tutorials in other
languages, let us know.

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair