Re: Randomness sources for the IETF 2015-2016 Nomcom Selection

2015-06-19 15:55:48
I agree this could be a concern, from my experience two years ago.

True nomcom aficionados, the ones who will run the selection process in
parallel with the Chair, will know that the official announcements from
this Nomcom are also found at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/ann/#2015