Meetecho overtime?

2015-07-22 13:11:13
Dear IETF community, Meetecho team,

Please apology if the problem is solved, but I have been confronted two times today with WG sessions finishing beyond the schedule with important decision points at the end.

I am participating remotely. The issue is that the Meetecho stream closes few minutes after the scheduled session end time.

As a proposal (if no other solution is already in place), I would suggest that the WG chairs / Meetecho operator could "extend" the Meetecho session by 5-minutes time slots on a per need basis to cover for the overtime.

Thanks.

--

Bien cordialement, Best regards,

*Laurent Ciavaglia*

Secure Cloud Networking

Bell Labs | Alcatel Lucent

phone: +33 160 402 636

email: laurent(_dot_)ciavaglia(_at_)alcatel-lucent(_dot_)com <mailto:laurent(_dot_)ciavaglia(_at_)alcatel-lucent(_dot_)com>

linkedin: laurentciavaglia <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/laurentciavaglia/>

address: Route de Villejust | 91620 Nozay | France