RE: thanks and kudos to Meetecho folks

2015-07-23 09:57:07
+1

I wasn't able to get the Prague for this meeting, so I'm participating
remotely.   I am finding the Meetecho facility extremely useful and very
much appreciate the effort and thought that has clearly gone into making this
work well, both by Meetecho software folks and the people who have
provided the network and equipment to support it.   Good job!

thanks,

Keith

________________________________

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
privileged information of IneoQuest Technologies, Inc. ("IneoQuest"). This
communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this communication or the information it contains is
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of this communication (including attachments),
electronic or otherwise. If you are a party to a written Non-Disclosure
Agreement ("NDA") with IneoQuest, you should maintain the contents of this
communication (including attachments) in confidence to the full extent
specified in the NDA.