Re: thanks and kudos to Meetecho folks

2015-07-23 10:45:33
In article <55B0D8B6(_dot_)2000909(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com> you write:
I wasn't able to get the Prague for this meeting, so I'm participating
remotely.   I am finding the Meetecho facility extremely useful and very
much appreciate the effort and thought that has clearly gone into making
this work well, both by Meetecho software folks and the people who have
provided the network and equipment to support it.   Good job!

Yes indeed, it was the next best thing to being there.

R's,
John