Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-cice-01.txt> (Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Client-Initiated Content-Encoding) to Proposed Standard

ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2015-08-04. Exceptionally, comments
may be
sent to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org instead. In either case, please retain the

Just a note, because Last Call has been quiet - that I think this is a
perfectly reasonable draft that has a good chance of impacting a real world
problem. I will favorably consider implementing it in Firefox should it go
to proposed standard.

-Patrick