IETF Mentoring Survey (Last Call - Ends August 7)

2015-08-03 10:50:33
All,

We are trying to improve the IETF mentoring program.  But before we re-design
or focus the program, we want to find out who is coming to the IETF meetings
and why they come.    There are a number of motivations and types of attendees.
 Our hope is to have a mentoring program that helps them to better achieve
their goals.

So, if you would, we would really appreciate if you could take the following
survey. This is the same survey as was sent out a couple of days ago - so if
you have done it, then you do not need to do it again.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YVKCTFB

We will close the survey on August 7, 2015.  There is room for 1,000
participants.  We have 90 responses so far so it would be great to have more!
We especially would like comments from mentees as to what worked or what did
not work for them.

We will make the responses public after consolidating them.

We have set up an email list where people can discuss their suggestions for the
mentoring program.  You may sign up at:

We also had some people mention that they would like to work on the mentoring
team.  Please contact me directly.  We would love to have you!

Thanks so much.

Mentoring Team:
----------------------
Nalini Elkins