Re: IETF Website Degradation

2015-08-03 17:26:59
Incidentally -- and I don't know if you turned this on or if Cloudflare did -- but the interstitial page that appears when accessing IETF pages is described by Cloudflare like this: " Javascript and cookies are required for the tests and recording the fact that the tests were correctly passed."

I know some significant percentage of IETFers run with javascript turned off, so this may pose a hardship for them.

/a