Re: NomCom procedures revision

2015-08-25 18:40:13
Coming to consensus on revised NomCom qualification seemed to be the one
issue where there were lots of ideas but not much agreement.  The expired
draft captures one such idea but I wouldn't go so far as to claim it had
any kind of consensus at all.

The rest of the changes in there now didn't seem to be ruffling any
feathers.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Joe Hildebrand <hildjj(_at_)cursive(_dot_)net>