New Activities for Mentoring: Survey

2015-09-28 10:34:43
All,

Based on the comments from the BoF at the last IETF as well as from the
Mentoring Survey, we want to start some new activities for the Mentoring
Program.

Please take a look at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-mentor/

for a description of the potential new activities.

There is also a new survey to poll IETFers for their opinions on the next steps
to take.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VFNGNPN

The survey is limited to 100 participants and will close on October 1, 2015 (or
before, if we get enough responses).  We would like to start at least two
activities which will be fairly easy to do (but have quite a bit of impact!) in
Yokohama.  We will start others over time, as we are able to.

If you have any comments, please discuss on the Mentoring list: