Re: YANG Tutorial and YANG Advice/Editing Session at IETF 95

2015-10-07 03:10:02
On 10/6/2015 4:17 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:
On 10/6/2015 6:06 AM, Benoit Claise wrote:
Please note this 3 hours "YANG Tutorial" training and 1 hour "YANG
Advice/Editing Session", on Sunday afternoon before the IETF 95 week.

Will this be videocast?  Please!

(The web page does not indicate.)
Meetecho will be recording the event. Will it be broadcasted live? I don't know (and I don't think it's necessary IMO). However, the goal is to post the training material on the IETF web site and the 3 hours video on youtube.

Regards, Benoit