Big in Japan: Some Essential Travel Tips

2015-10-13 03:59:22
Hi,

I have collected a few essential Japan travel tips over the past 10 years or
so. Not intended as a tourist travel guide, but just some things I normally do
that people might find helpful:

http://dirk-kutscher.info/misc/big-in-japan-some-essential-travel-tips/

I might be able to extend this a bit - let me know if you have feedback or
questions.

If someone wants to adopt some of this information for the meeting Wiki, that
would be fine with me.

I hope you will have a great time in Yokohama!

Best regards,
Dirk