Email BAR BOF in Yokohama will be Tuesday at 8pm.

2015-11-01 05:40:07
This conflicts a bit with the social, but it was the day the most people said they were available. I will be at the location (TBD) at 8; if you're at the social at 8 and not ready to leave yet, please come by anyway.

I haven't determined what the location will be because bars at the hotel seem to be a bit more formal than we're used to. If anybody has any suggestions, please let me know (privately). I will send out an update tomorrow with a definite location.