RE: Email BAR BOF in Yokohama will be Tuesday at 8pm.

2015-11-01 14:07:38
What is the intent of the “email bar bof” ?  Please provide 2 line
description please or a pointer.

The point of the email Bar BOF is to allow various people who have been
interested in discussing improvements to email both with respect to perpass and
with respect to what has been discussed on the IETF mailing list over the past
week or so.   If it were a well-focused and well-characterized proposal, maybe
we would have asked for an actual BoF.  :)

What I intend to do is ask everybody who shows up why they showed up, make a
list of the reasons, and see if there is enough crossover that there is
something to discuss.   It may be that there is not.

Thanks!