RE: Remote participation

2015-11-02 01:18:14
Oh OK.
So there is a test for quality in advance, and if you fail the test you go right
ahead and present anyway?

Is that possibly broken?

I asked the meetecho folks about the presentation that we both saw fail and
they said they saw the same issues during a test with the presentor.

Perhaps we also need a high loss tollerant codec available for such cases.
Of course the added latency is likely to make interaction cumbersome,  but
better than the complete failure we both witnessed -- where apparently the
presentor was told it wasn't join to work, but only had the option of
hoping his access link would (magically) improve. ..