Re: Hackathon IPR rules

2015-11-04 02:39:17
Hello, Miao.

In brief: This statement is from the perspective of the IETF only. We don't
mean to imply that the IETF will take care of non-IETF policy, rules, etc.
Merely that the IETF will not create additional limitations.

I think we will make this more clear (and explicit), as we take steps to
implement the policy.

-Benson

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Miaofuyou (Miao Fuyou) <