Re: Oldest Running IETF w.g.

2015-11-04 07:46:32
On 2015-11-04 14:24, Michael Richardson wrote:

Jari Arkko <jari(_dot_)arkko(_at_)piuha(_dot_)net> wrote:
Some additional information from Bob Hinden:

For what it is worth, looking at the proceedings from IETF 9,
see:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09.pdf
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09.pdf>

It lists the OSPF working group.  I think that makes it the old
still running w.g.  The proceedings are dated March 1-2, 1988.

I think that makes it about 27 years.

About time it moved out of the parents' basement and got married, I
guess :-)

Do you know some other nice routing protocol we could match it up with?