Re: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-01.txt> (Problem Details for HTTP APIs) to Proposed Standard

2015-11-25 16:46:07
Sorry about that, Julian.

I've updated to include everything except the XML-related questions; Erik?

See:
  http://mnot.github.io/I-D/http-problem/

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-01&url2=https://mnot.github.io/I-D/http-problem/index.txt

On 25 Nov 2015, at 9:09 pm, Julian Reschke
<julian(_dot_)reschke(_at_)greenbytes(_dot_)de> wrote:

On 2015-11-20 21:56, The IESG wrote:

The IESG has received a request from the ART Area General Applications
Working Group WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'Problem Details for HTTP APIs'
  <draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2015-12-04. Exceptionally,
comments may be
sent to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org instead. In either case, please retain the

Abstract

   This document defines a "problem detail" as a way to carry machine-
   readable details of errors in a HTTP response, to avoid the need to
   invent new error response formats for HTTP APIs.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [1].

I don't believe that all of my WGLC feedback from December 2014 has been
addressed (and that includes subjects on where we agreed on changes). See
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg13453.html>.

Best regards, Julian

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/