ehip and shutup lists

2015-11-25 16:01:36
These two lists were just announced in the past couple of days, and
neither has any traffic yet other than the announcements.

They are about more or less the same thing, ehip about hiding info in
mail headers, shutup about not recording mail trace information.

I have my doubts about the wisdom of both, but it seems to me that it
would make sense to pick one list and close the other down since it'll
be the same people arguing about the same issues on both.

R's,
John