Re: ehip and shutup lists

2015-11-30 07:19:48
On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 08:05:35AM -0500, Eric Burger wrote:
I would suggest sending a message to both the ehip and shutup lists
saying they will be shut down and the discussion will move (start?) to
the ietf-smtp list.
[snip]
Then, after two weeks, shut down the ehip and shutup lists.

I concur strongly: these are discussions that should take place on
ieft-smtp and should involve people with lengthy experience actually
running mail systems of different shapes, sizes, and architectures.

---rsk