Re: WG Review: CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption (curdle)

2015-12-09 16:23:53

On Wed, 9 Dec 2015, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

I really could not care less what the format that they had chosen is. But
having to juggle three
when one would have been enough only makes the whole process less reliable
and less user friendly.

It has always seemed to me that these variant formats I've encountered are
a 'feature' of product implementation rather than the space the IETF normally
standardizes. I'm not suggesting that one format isn't desireable, just
wondering where the agreement should be reached.