Re: Introducing : Brand-new Internet Protocol "Five Fields"

2015-12-14 02:50:12
On 12/14/2015 03:38 AM, Masataka Ohta wrote:
Robert Withers wrote:

In bytes
48 = 3 X 16bit port redundency.
50 = global address
98 = 48bit + 50bit slice
294 = 3 X 98bit packet redundancy
320 = 294bit + 26bit sanguinity mysticly measured,

I'm afraid triple redundancy makes effective address space
size smaller (one third of the original).

I was thinking each "address" slice was a separate address for purposes
of replication towards eventual consistency. As well, this support for
EC is in both communications & storage.  and even computation itself
with 26bits of control flag space.

Anyway, if you want to have unrealistically large IP address
space, feel free to use IPv6.

                                              Masataka Ohta

--
... ^,^ best regards, robert