Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 95 - Registration and Hotel Information

2015-12-16 10:55:25
Already could not get thursday night at the Hilton.

Conf# 3218458016 is Sun-Wed nights (3 - 7).

Of course I MAY not need thursday night. I may move to where ever I am spending Shabbos down there. A Rabbi here in Detroit does business all throughout South America and has contacts in Buenes Aires for me...