Re: Cross-area review (was Meeting rotation)

2015-12-23 19:54:26
I would posit there is another dynamic I think we are missing. A lot of my
academic work around Cyclomatic Complexity is about relating the complexity of
code to latent defects in programs AFTER PEOPLE THINK THEY FOUND ALL OF THE
BUGS.

I think the analogy here is that AD review, cross-area review, and sacrifices
to Amaterasu will not find ALL of the bugs in a specification. The best we can
hope for is to do best practices to keep the bugs to an acceptable, low level.

On Dec 23, 2015, at 8:46 PM, Ted Lemon