Re: FW: [Recentattendees] IETF 95 Hackathon in Buenos Aires

2015-12-28 10:32:55
In article <568130AA(_dot_)8080308(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> you write:
Hello,
  I don't know if this has been already discussed here, I least I don't
recall.
  I entered to the 95 hackathon [1]  page from my cell phone (running
Android 4.4) and believe me, I was unable to read the page in it, I
mean, the page does not resize and it's not responsive at all.
 Is just me or everyone?. Is there another IETF website mobile friendly?

Looks fine on my Moto X running Android 5.  The text doesn't reflow
but if I hold the phone sideways the text is entirely legible to my
tired old eyes.

It would be nice if at some future time the stylesheets adapted better to
tiny screens, but it's not horrible now.

R's,
John