IETF Website responsive - Was: Re: FW: [Recentattendees] IETF 95 Hackathon in Buenos Aires

2015-12-28 11:12:03
I don't know the stats for the ietf websites but everyone know that
there is a huge increase of people surfing with tablets and cell phones
(maybe TVs and others might be added). I think it's a terrific idea to
have the IETF Website of being responsive. It's not urgent but IMHO I
believe it's a good idea in the close future.

Alejandro,