Re: Joyce Reynolds

2015-12-30 13:26:51
I remember working with Joyce on many things from RFC to the US domain and
she was always helpful and thoughtful. I keep that in mind as I do my small
part to support the Internet today.  I echo the notion that "What would
Joyce have said?" Is a great model to follow in working with others in
moving the Internet forward.

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015, Brian E Carpenter <