Re: On email and web security

2016-01-13 18:35:11
On 01/13/2016 03:30 PM, John Levine wrote:
I don't see any way that this could work using PGP, but I confess I
don't know enough about S/MIME to know if it could be done using it or not.

The one list manager that I know of that actually does S/MIME, Sympa,
sends a separate copy of the message to each recipient encrypted to
his key.

Well the question I responded to was wondering if there was a way to have the list software re-encrypt to the members without being able to decrypt the message first. If I understand correctly, you're saying that S/MIME can't do that either?

Doug