Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-06

by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-06
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2016-01-15
IETF LC End Date: 2015-12-21
IESG Telechat date: 2016-01-21

Thank you for addressing my earlier comments on -04 of this document.

Major Concerns:  None.

Minor Concern:

In Section 6, I think it would be useful to say that the SCOPE
PREFIX-LENGTH in a response MUST be less than or equal to the SOURCE
PREFIX-LENGTH from the request.

Editorial Suggestions:

In Section 7.3, last paragraph, last sentence, I think that "should"
ought to be in all capital letters.

In Section 7.4, fourth paragraph, last sentence, I think that
"recommended" ought to be in all capital letters.