A standard for XML - JSON mapping.

2016-01-30 20:27:23
Hello,

Recently I was looking at some online tools which can transfer XML document
to JSON. There are plenty of such tools but every tool gave a different
"type" of JSON.(Seems some are adding underscore, hyphen ... to the
attribute names...).Is it possible for us to have a standard to define
this.Such a "standard" would allow programming languages to have these as
part of their libraries. And in addition to this the programmers who work
on migrating applications to use JSON as data-interchange format which are
currently using XML would find it easy due to the fact that a client
application can be migrated without worrying about he server application
and vice -versa.I not sure if this qualifies for a post here, but posting
this here just out of curiosity.

Thanks
Jeyan G