Re: A standard for XML - JSON mapping.

2016-02-01 01:02:59
On 2016-01-31 03:25, Jeyan Gopalakrishnan wrote:
Hello,

Recently I was looking at some online tools which can transfer XML
document to JSON. There are plenty of such tools but every tool gave a
different "type" of JSON.(Seems some are adding underscore, hyphen ...
to the attribute names...).Is it possible for us to have a standard to
define this.Such a "standard" would allow programming languages to have
these as part of their libraries. And in addition to this the
programmers who work on migrating applications to use JSON as
data-interchange format which are currently using XML would find it easy
due to the fact that a client application can be migrated without
worrying about he server application and vice -versa.I not sure if this
qualifies for a post here, but posting this here just out of curiosity.

Thanks
Jeyan G

Did you see <https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS9H2Y_7.1.0/com.ibm.dp.doc/json_jsonx.html>?

Best regards, Julian