Re: Updated Changes to IAOC Admin Procedures for Review

2016-02-01 09:36:25
As Ray notes this was significantly changed in response to feedback - please
take a look
to see if you feel that it is ready for adoption by the IAOC. We have plenty of
time
since a process does not actually need to be in place until the IETF meets in
Buenos Aires
but it would be nice to put it to bed long before then.

Scott

ps - I’d like to thank John Klensin for his help in reconceptualizing the
approach and in clarifying the
wording.

On Feb 1, 2016, at 8:40 AM, IETF Administrative Director