Re: I-D Action: draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-00.txt

2016-02-03 19:29:17
One question is, among the range of activities an IAB Chair does, what
makes IAOC participation sufficiently low priority to warrant handing it
to someone else?

I'd look at it another way: is the IAOC sufficiently unlike the IAB
chair's other activities that it would make sense to send someone with
more experience or interest in it?

While I have the greatest respect for the IAB chair, if someone else
has more interest or experience in making budgets and hotel conference
management and trademark license law, why not let them do it and
report back to the IAB?

R's,
John