RE: I-D "Unwritten Rules and Values of the IETF" (Mentoring)

2016-02-20 02:44:09
I don't have time to read it now, but would volunteer to translate it into
chinese in the future
thanks for writing
DENG HuiDate: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:50:05 +0000
From: nalini(_dot_)elkins(_at_)insidethestack(_dot_)com
To: rsk(_at_)gsp(_dot_)org; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: I-D "Unwritten Rules and Values of the IETF" (Mentoring)

 From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk(_at_)gsp(_dot_)org>

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 08:30:17PM +0000,
nalini(_dot_)elkins(_at_)insidethestack(_dot_)com wrote:> > Another thing that
has come up is if people in different regions want to do presentations (PPTs)
[snip]>Please do not destroy the potential of a promising document by
rendering>it in an obsolete, proprietary, utterly worthless format that
should>never be used by anyone, ever.Thanks for your comments, Rich!
Nalini