Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-07.txt>

2016-02-19 17:54:37
I had promised myself that I was not going to comment further on
this until after the Last Call closes and Stephen does his
analysis, but the note below seems to indicate that we still
have different opinions about what the draft says and what we
are talking about, quite independent of what we think about it.
It seems to me that, if there is no consensus about what the
document says and people are commenting based on different
assumptions about its content, we have a problem.  That problem
may or may not be about the document itself, even if the default
assumption would normally be that the document is not clear
enough.

I'm going to try to comment about that particular "different
interpretations" situation below and keep my further "what I
think about the proposal" comments to myself for a while.

--On Friday, February 19, 2016 13:39 -0500 Viktor Dukhovni