New research work at IETF-95

2016-03-07 04:54:24
My previous note was about the BOFs, but I wanted to note that there is also
some exciting new research work going on in Buenos Aires. The proposed
Measurement and Analysis for Protocols (MAPRG) research group is meeting for
the first time in Buenos Aires. Another proposed research group, the Network
Machine Learning (NMLRG) is also meeting, and this is their second meeting.
Some more information about these groups is here:

  https://www.ietf.org/blog/2016/03/new-research-groups-at-ietf-95/

and of course the full information of IRTF research groups is at
https://irtf.org and the current preliminary agenda is at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/95/agenda.html

Finally, now would be a good time to register to the meeting if you haven’t
already :-) The registration link is https://www.ietf.org/meeting/register.html

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair