Re: Observations on (non-technical) changes affecting IETF operations

2016-03-06 22:29:54
As far as I can tell, the assertion that the space has been fully explored is simply not supported by the facts. In every area where I have enough familiarity to know, we are finding new things, making new mistakes, and finding new ways to make things work better.

Yours,
Joel