Re: FWD: [dane] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-08.txt

2016-03-08 11:06:28

On 08/03/16 16:31, Paul Wouters wrote:
On Tue, 8 Mar 2016, internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:

directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named
Entities of the IETF.

       Title           : Using DANE to Associate OpenPGP public keys
with email addresses
       Author          : Paul Wouters
    Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-08.txt
    Pages           : 19
    Date            : 2016-03-08

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-08

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-08

This version includes the changes suggested by Stephen's summary of the
IETF LC,

Thanks Paul, as stated previously I'll extend the IETF LC for
a week and hopefully then we'll be done with this part of the
process.

Cheers,
S.

Paul