Re: dane-openpgp 2nd LC resolution

2016-03-14 21:01:41

On Mar 14, 2016, at 9:44 PM, Doug Barton <dougb(_at_)dougbarton(_dot_)us>
wrote:

Close behind that concern, the larger IETF community (or at least some very
vocal segments of it) have serious concerns about this type of opportunistic
encryption happening at all, or in my case, without user input. They (and to
some extent I) remain unconvinced that your assertion that this type of
opportunistic encryption is always better than the current state.

I would like to suggest that RFC7435 is a reasonable statement against the
all-or-nothing fallacy.

--
        Viktor.