Re: Observations on (non-technical) changes affecting IETF operations

2016-03-15 15:40:35
On 3/9/16, 8:20 PM, "ietf on behalf of Brian E Carpenter"
<ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org<mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> on
behalf of
brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com<mailto:brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>>