Re: Proposed IETF Privacy Policy for Review

2016-03-16 12:26:04

the IETF does not provide non-public information to anyone outside of the
IETF/ISOC for any marketing
(or other) purpose (but ISOC may contact some people to see if they would be
interested in hosting or being
a sponsor of a future meeting)

but, even if we clearly say “we never do that” we still need to have the
section since
California law says that we need to have such an ability for people to ask
(its also the kind of thing that the EU
wants to see)

Scott

On Mar 16, 2016, at 1:15 PM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ