Re: Proposed IETF Privacy Policy for Review

2016-03-28 05:40:10
Hi Tobias,

The IAOC solicited community input about a proposed IETF Privacy Policy [1] on 16 March. I sent an email on 18 March in which I asked a few questions [2]. I neither received any answers to those questions nor did I find any answers in the ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing list archive. I tried to find out whether there were any answers in the IAOC minutes. I could not find any (published) minutes for January or February.

I would appreciate if you could bring those questions to the attention of the IAOC and provide the answers.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg97181.html
2. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg97207.html