Re: Proposed IETF Privacy Policy for Review

2016-03-28 06:17:37
Hello all,

Yes. The comment period is ending soon and we will be reviewing the responses to the call for review
and getting back to the community at that time.

Thank you all for your feedback and input. Please be assured, we are of course and indeed reading the ietf list and your comments and will be including the input together.

Best regards, Tobias (IAOC Chair)

On 28/03/16 19:01, Adrian Farrel wrote:
I didn't see a response to mine of 16th March, either.
I assumed that the IAOC would be bunching together the input and then sending a
considered reply.
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf [mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of S Moonesamy
Sent: 28 March 2016 11:37
To: Tobias Gondrom
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Proposed IETF Privacy Policy for Review

Hi Tobias,

The IAOC solicited community input about a proposed IETF Privacy
Policy [1] on 16 March.  I sent an email on 18 March in which I asked
a few questions [2].  I neither received any answers to those
questions nor did I find any answers in the ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing
list archive.  I tried to find out whether there were any answers in
the IAOC minutes.  I could not find any (published) minutes for
January or February.

I would appreciate if you could bring those questions to the
attention of the IAOC and provide the answers.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg97181.html
2. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg97207.html