Sad news: Prof.Suguru Yamaguchi passed on May 9th, 2016

2016-05-12 19:10:12
To whom knows Prof.Suguru Yamaguchi,

  http://www.wide.ad.jp/news/press/20160512-e.html

Professor Suguru Yamaguchi, who is a founding member, the active board member of WIDE project, and active participant of IETF activities has taken an eternal sleep on May 9th 2016. We want to sincerely pray for his precious soul with our best respect and gratitude. suguru has worked with wide variety of organizations and individuals regarding all about the Internet, including the IETF. His work, contribution and outstanding leadership is truly global. He contributed the creation and delivery of the Internet development and deployment of the global Internet, and the delivery of platform for the future of the planet and for the next generation. His collaboration and cooperation is with all the stakeholders related with the Internet, which are academia, industry and government. We are planning some opportunities to express our respects and gratitude to suguru, with related organizations, such as NAIST, CKP or JPCERT/CC.

                        May 12, 2016
                        Jun Murai, Founder, WIDE Project
                        Hiroshi Esaki, Director, WIDE Project

--
=======================================

Hiroshi ESAKI, Ph.D
 Professor,
 Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
 The University of Tokyo,
 102A2, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
 Email   hiroshi(_at_)wide(_dot_)ad(_dot_)jp
 TEL : +81-3-5841-7465
 FAX : +81-3-5841-7465
 http://www.i.u-tokyo.ac.jp/
 http://hiroshi1.hongo.wide.ad.jp/hiroshi/index.html