Re: The ecosystem is moving

2016-05-12 10:44:48
There was always compuserv.

And it is sad for everyone that we now have OTR, axolotl, double ratcheting and
"signal tm".

Moxie started with OTR, migrated it to ECC and fragmented the encrypted IM
community. It seems that now he has made it worse due to IPR.

Sad,

Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2016, at 08:55, Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer(_at_)nic(_dot_)fr>